We are able to assist Danish companies with international recruitment if the sought after labour is within areas defined as having labour shortages.
We can asssit with:
Placing Job Ads
- Assistance with placing job ads via Jobnet for Employers
- Assistance with placing job ads at selected job portals in other European countries through the EURES network
- Displaying the positions at relevant European job fairs
Searching for Candidates
- Assistance with finding suitable candidates from the European CV portal
- Information about and instuction on how to participate in relevant job fairs (online or onsite)
Information and Guidance
- Guidance on how to place job ads internationally
- Possibility to participate in free webinars on international recruitment
- Information about entry rules, financial support schemes and more
If this sounds interesting to you, then feel free to contact us.
Below you can read more about the labour shortage areas as well as see the lists with occupations defined as being in shortage.
Please note the lists can only be found in Danish. If you need any help deciphering the lists please contacts us.