Targeted Mobility Scheme (TMS) is an EU initiative to help SMEs recruit from EU, Norway or Iceland. TMS offers financial support to facilitate the recruitment and integration process.
If your new employee is 18-35 years old
If your new employee is 35+
TMS 35+ offers
- recruitment services i.e. help to publish vacancies
- financial support in case you offer an integration programme. The financial support is a flat rate per recruited candidate varying according to type of integration programme (basic or comprehensive) and country where the company is located. The financial support varies from EUR 810-2 000 per recruited candidate.
To be eligible for financial support, your enterprise must be:
- small or medium sized (maximum 250 employees)
- legally registered in an EU country, Norway or Iceland
- small or medium sized enterprises/organisations with a maximum of 250 employees
- legally registered in an EU country, Norway, or Iceland
- obligatory to have an established cooperation/contact with EURES/Public Employment Services and receive mobility recruitment services
- offer employment to a person 35 years or older from an EU country, Norway, or Iceland other than their current country of work
- offer initial employment for a minimum of six months
- working hours must be at least 50 percent of a normal working week
- offer fair wages and work conditions in accordance with national labour market law and praxis, such as collective agreements or minimum wage
- provide post-placement support services for the newly recruited candidate to facilitate his/her integration in the new job, detailed in an integration programme
- the integration programme must start during the initial three weeks of work
The actual application form must be sent to TMS at the latest one day before the start of the employment. Any supplementary documents may be sent later.
TMS Sweden will verify all information given by employers.
Please note that your new employee may also apply for interview and relocation support.
If you have questions or need further information, please do not hesitate to contact us
Workindenmark tel.: +45 7222 3300, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The project is funded by the European Union.