Our Services for Job Seekers
We offer international jobseekers easy access to a large pool of English speaking jobs in all of Denmark and we offer information and guidance on job search and settlement in Denmark.
We also actively help companies attract and recruit within skill-shortage sectors in Denmark: Our current focus is IT, life science, engineering, health and medical services.
Workindenmark offers international jobseekers the following services:
- Access to a large pool of job vacancies in English (Workindenmark Jobnet portal)
- Free job search webinars
- Sign up for monthly newsletters
- Easy access to Workindenmark specialists - telephone hotline, mail and chat
- General information about residence and work permits, registration certificates, civil registration number (CPR-number), health insurance card, authorisation of foreign qualifications, tax, etc.
- The publication "Welcome to Denmark" with relevant and practical information about living and working in Denmark.
- Information about EU’s Targeted Mobility Scheme (TMS) and Your first Eures job (YfEj), where unemployed jobseekers from EU, Norway and Iceland can apply for financial support for travel, relocation, language training and qualification assessment expenses when applying for a job in an EU country other than their country of residence.
If you have questions concerning our services, please do not hesitate to contact us.