Our Services for Employers
Workindenmark offers Danish companies a series of services to help attract and recruit skilled employees from abroad:
- Free access to self-service job posting at Workindenmark Jobnet portal and the European Job portal EURES to get your postings noticed by highly qualified professionals abroad
- Help with posting of job vacancies in specific countries’ national job databases
- Source international candidates that meet your requirements if you have highly qualified job positions that are especially difficult to fill.
- Overview on European job fairs and guidance on relevant job fairs that might be interesting for your company to join.
- Presenting your vacancies at relevant European job fairs.
- General information about residence and work permits, registration certificates, civil registration number (CPR-number), health insurance card, authorisation of foreign qualifications, tax, etc.
- The publication "Welcome to Denmark" with relevant and practical information about living and working in Denmark.
- Information and guidance about Targeted Mobility Scheme (TMS) and Your first Eures job (YfEj): An EU initiative to help SMEs recruit from EU, Norway or Iceland. TMS/YfEj offers financial support to facilitate the recruitment and integration process.
If you have questions concerning our services, please do not hesitate to contact us.