Our Services for Employers
Workindenmark offers Danish companies a series of services to help attract and recruit both skilled and highly qualified employees from abroad:
- Free access to self-service job posting at Workindenmark Jobnet portal and the European Job portal EURES to get your postings noticed by highly qualified professionals abroad
- Help with posting of job vacancies in specific countries’ national job databases
- Source international candidates that meet your requirements if you have skilled or highly qualified job positions that are especially difficult to fill.
- Overview on European job fairs and guidance on relevant job fairs that might be interesting for your company to join.
- Presenting your vacancies at relevant European job fairs.
- General information about residence and work permits, registration certificates, civil registration number (CPR-number), health insurance card, authorisation of foreign qualifications, tax, etc.
- The publication "Welcome to Denmark" with relevant and practical information about living and working in Denmark.
- Information and guidance about Targeted Mobility Scheme (TMS): A EU initiative to help SMEs recruit from EU, Norway or Iceland. TMS offers financial support to facilitate the recruitment and integration process.
If you have questions concerning our services, please do not hesitate to contact us.